Location: Santa Fe, NM  

The Old Santa Fe Trail building was constructed in 1938 – 39 by Civilian Conservation Corps for the National Park Service as the headquarters for its Region III, which was moved here from Oklahoma City.  This building, its site, outbuildings, select furnishings and art collections were awarded a National Historic Landmark status in 1987.   Currently, the building is still used as an office building, housing several NPS divisions. 

This project consisted of cleaning and decontaminating soils lab in west basement, sealing penetration around all HVAC penetration in building walls, footings, covering all exterior roof drains with hardware cloth, providing and installing reproduction wood screen-doors, adding and / or replacing weather striping on all exterior doors.